South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Legal Officers Posts Available
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank Kerala has released a recruitment notification to fill up Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I cadre Posts. Applicants can apply online for South Indian Bank Vacancies 2019 through the official website . The Online application for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 started on 17th July 2019 and will be closed on 28th July 2019. The detailed notification link of South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officers Jobs 2019 are given below or you can check it from the official website such as southindiabank.com.
About South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank is a major private sector bank which came into existence in 1929, in present date Sri. V.G. Mathew is the Managing Director & CEO of this bank. This bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. Counters and 20 Regional Offices.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
|Name of the Organisation
||South Indian Bank
|Name of the Posts
||Probationary Legal Officers Posts
|No. of Vacancies
|Starting Date to Apply
||17th July 2019
|Last Date to Apply
||28th July 2019
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Official Notification
||No. of Vacancy
|Probationary Legal Officer
South Indian Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application
||17th July 2019
|Last Date for Submission of online application
||28th July 2019
|Online Test Date
||11th August 2019
Salary Detail: South Indian Bank Recruitment
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue
South Indian Bank Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Education Qualification for SIB Recruitment 2019
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
- Work Experience (Desirable): Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/ FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
Procedure to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 has come up with Various vacancies of Probationary Legal Officers posts. First Candidates need to go at official website southindiabank.com or our post and read the notification properly. Check all the details of South Indian Bank PO vacancies 2019. After checking all the details candidates are advised to click on the apply online option for filling a form. Enter all the details carefully without making any mistake. Online registration for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 will be available until the last date that is 30th June 2019. We have mentioned some steps to apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official South Indian Bank Website i.e southindianbank.com
- Click on the Careers at top of the page.
- Click on the Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers Post.
- After that click on the notification and read it carefully.
- After that click on the online registration.
- Fill the Registration form with required details.
- Pay The application fee and take a print out of receipt.
Application Fee: South Indian Bank Recruitment
- General Category: Rs. 800/- SC/ST
- Category: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- The Fees which are collected for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 is Non – Refundable and aspirants can apply online for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Online Test & Personal Interview. GD for PO only.
||Name of Tests
|Time allotted for
|PART – A
|Legal Aspects of Banking
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
|Data Analysis & Interpretation
|PART – B
|Legal Case Studies
||4 / 100 (4 x 25)
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available only in English
South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
South Indian Bank is officially out the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers. The aspirants who are looking for the bank jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity to become a banker. Also, the online application for the South Indian Bank will start from 17th July 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th July 2019 for South Indian Bank Recruitment. Also, the list of Vacancy for South Indian Bank recruitment 2019 is disclosed.