BSNL JE Recruitment
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd BSNL has invited applications for the recruitment of 2700 Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online.
BSNL TTA JE Recruitment:
Name of the posts : Junior Engineer
- Andaman & Nicobar: 12 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 76 posts
- Assam: 116 posts
- Bihar: 34 posts
- Chennai Telephones: 80 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 17 posts
- Gujarat: 206 posts
- Haryana: 160 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 73 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 79 posts
- Jharkhand: 19 posts
- Karnataka: 120 posts
- Kerala: 100 posts
- Kolkata Telephones: 80 posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 78 posts
- Maharashtra: 224 posts
- North East – I: 132 posts
- North East – II: 34 posts
- NTR: 15 posts
- Odisha: 43 posts
- Punjab: 400 posts
- Rajasthan: 100 posts
- Tamil Nadu: 198 posts
- Uttar Pradesh (East): 80 posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West): 80 posts
- Uttaranchal: 29 posts
- West Bengal: 115 posts
BSNL JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for BSNL is as follows:
BSNL Recruitment age limit:
- 18 – 30 years as on August 10, 2016.
- Age Relaxation as per Government norms.
BSNL Recruitment qualification:
- Applicant should have any one out of the following:
- 3 year engineering diploma in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation or IT.
- 4 year Engineering Degree (B.Tech or B.E) in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instrumentation or IT.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc (Electronics)
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
BSNL JE Recruitment salary/pay scale:
- The pay scale shall be Rs.13,600 – 25,420.
- In hand salary would be approx Rs.30 35,000 /month
- Also you will have other allowances, benefits and perks.
BSNL JE Recruitment procedure:
NOTE:Selected Candidates will have to sign bond to serve the company (BSNL) for a period of atleast 2 years.
BSNL Recruitment Apply Now:
Eligible candidates apply online through the website between 10-07-2019 to 10-08-2020.